Could you answer a question regarding your website?

Hi there,

Allow me to introduce myself: Christina , publisher at HomeoAnimal.

The purpose of this quick email is to inform you that we have just published a very comprehensive article on seizure in dogs.

I noticed on your site that you have a link on Dog Seizures from this page of your site.

The article that we have just published aims to be the most comprehensive, the most accessible and the most up-to-date possible. In short, it will be one of the best articles on seizure in dogs that is available on the web.

You can consult it here: You Can Now Treat your Dog's Seizure Naturally

I am sure that you will appreciate it.

Tell me what you think!


P.S. Do you think it would be possible to add a link to this article, I am sure that it will be a great addition to your page.

Comments

Popular Posts